We offer free standard tracked shipping to all of Australia, NZ, and many other countries on all busy book purchases. Please contact us via email if you have any questions regarding shipping or refer to your checkout page for the most updated shipping rates.
Sending Gifts for Christmas?
Send as early as possible and by the dates listed here Christmas sending dates - Australia Post (auspost.com.au) so that your gifts have the best chance of arriving in time. Tis the season to be early.
Delivery Lead Time
We will endeavour to pack your order within 2-3 business days.
- Standard shipping is 3 - 5 business days for most metro cities of Australia. While for WA/NT and regional area's standard shipping is 6 - 10 business days.
- Standard shipping is 14 - 28 days for international orders. while Express shipping is 7 - 14 days with Australia Post and 4 - 7 business days with DHL Express.
International shipping to most countries also available. Please ask if your desired delivery destination is not available.
Incorrect Delivery Information
Please check order confirmation as soon as you have placed your order. If you have provided an incorrect delivery address please advise as a matter of urgency. If the order is returned to Wondertivity due to the provision of an incorrect delivery address or any other reason that is not the fault of Wondertivity you will incur additional charges for postage & handling for the item to be resent to you OR a cancellation fee should you wish to cancel and refund your order.
- NSW Metro: postage and handling fee of $9.95 applies
- NSW Regional: postage and handling fee of $11.95 applies
- Australia Wide Excl. NSW: postage and handling fee of $11.95 applies
- International: postage and handling fee of 15% of your order total applies on orders below $200, EUR 200, GBP 200 and 10% of your order total applies on orders above $200, EUR 200, GBP200
If your order is a PRE-ORDER item, your order will be shipped after the time frame given on the product description. If your order contains a pre-order item, your entire order will be posted once your pre-order item is available. You can request to have the available item posted prior to the pre order item. Please email email@example.com or enter your request in the special instructions upon placing your order and we will send you an invoice for shipping.
Customs and Duty (International Orders)
Customs and duty fees, where applicable, are payable by the customer on entry of the goods into the relevant country. Customs and Duty fees vary from country to country, please check with your local authorities on the fees payable.